Our colleague Patrik Larsson just listened to a podcast with Adam Eason. It’s from a Hypnosis Convention earlier this year (2017) in the UK. The panel consists of Gary Turner, Adam Eason, Melissa Tiers, Anthony Jacquin & James Tripp.
1h16min of mixed hypno-talk.
Top 3 desert island hypnosis books.
– Overdurf, Training Trances
– Thought Vail, Jerome Finley
– Adam Eason, science of self-hypnosis
– Trance-formations, B&G (helped her understand Miltons books)
– Milton Ericson: Exploratory casebook, or Hypnotic realities
– Monsters & Magical Sticks (gave her a perspective on hypnosis)
– Training Trances, Overdurf
– Louder than words, Benjamin Bergen (also wrote What the F)
– Memory, Michael Eysenck
– Cognitive psychology, Michael Eysenck
– Monster & Magical Sticks (always his top 1)
– How emotions are made, Lisa Feldman Barrett (not hypnosis)
– Hypnotic Techniques – David Calof
– Jörgen Rasmussen, “Provocative Hypnosis”. (#4)
– Oxford Handbook of Hypnosis, Michael Nash
– Casebook of clinical hypnosis, Steven Jay Lynn & Irving Kirsch
– Hypnosis and suggestibility (1933), Clark Hull