Dr. Rajni Vyas (1937) is a medical doctor, qualified as Obstetrician and Gynecologist. She has pioneering research in the field of infertility. She has taught at the Medical College and M.S. University, Baroda. She is further trained at Edinburgh and Wilmington, Delaware. She is practicing her discipline as well as is a visiting professor at the M.S. University, Department of Psychology, Baroda , India. She is Past President of The Indian Society for Clinical Hypnosis.
She has studied Hindu and Buddhist meditation. A versatile scientific training has enabled her to advanced understanding of Patanjali’s Raj Yoga as well as Vajrayana practice. This understanding of mind-body continuum she incorporates in her practice.
She has published over 20 papers in the National and International journals. She has attended many National Conferences and made presentations in the subjects of her primary specialization as well as on philosophy and psychology. She is pioneer in treating infertility with psychotherapy – hypnotherapy and has published unsurpassed results in scientific journals.
She has been examiner for Ph.D. at SVYASA, Swami Vivekanand Yoga Anusthan Sanshtan. A Deemed university, Bangalore.
- Sex Education, Population Council of Baroda, 1978
- The Collision of Culture, Bharatiya Vidya Prakashan, New Delhi 2000
- Space-time-consciousness: The Fifth Dimension, Bharatiya Vidya Prakashan, New Delhi 2004
- The Indian Hand Book of Clinical Hypnosis, Central Book Agency, Calcutta 2006
- Experiments with Truth and Nonviolence: Survival of the Weakest, Concept Publishing Co. New Delhi , 2006
Teaching Hypnotherapy at Workshops; Hypnotherapy for Unexplained Reproductive Failure (References: Psychodynamics of Unexplained Reproductive Failure,
- J. Obst. & Gyn.. of India 52; No.2; March/April, 2002
- 2.Vyas’ Modification of Huhner’s Test : An Innovation for Immunological Infertility, J. Obst. Gyn. Of India Vol. 53; No.4, July/August 2003)
Tele : 0265 2410891