Andreas Taleryd, Sweden
Hypnotic coach diploma from Fredrik Praesto in 2007. BOA from Stockholm university; including language psychology, neurolinguistics and rhetorics. Trained regression therapist. Licensed sports instructor
What do you want to reach in life?
Things holding us back from our goals are often manifested in our early years, and often our conscious mind has forgotten the incident. Luckily it’s easy to get rid of them, allowing you to move on forward. With a regression during light hypnosis you’ll find that memory again. I will guide and help you get rid of it, or change it. If you don’t treat the course of the problem, but only the symptom it will be like taking a painkiller because you can’t run instead of realising you’ve got a broken leg. With the leg fixed you can run again. And it’s the same with your goals in life! Allow yourself the chance to become the person you want to be.
When you’ve read this, you’re probably getting interested and you’ll contact me to find out more. How can I help you?
Anna Gable Frimodig
Our colleague Patrik Larsson just listened to a podcast with Adam Eason. It’s from a Hypnosis Convention earlier this year (2017) in the UK. The panel consists of Gary Turner, Adam Eason, Melissa Tiers, Anthony Jacquin & James Tripp.
1h16min of mixed hypno-talk.
Top 3 desert island hypnosis books.
– Overdurf, Training Trances
– Thought Vail, Jerome Finley
– Adam Eason, science of self-hypnosis
– Trance-formations, B&G (helped her understand Miltons books)
– Milton Ericson: Exploratory casebook, or Hypnotic realities
– Monsters & Magical Sticks (gave her a perspective on hypnosis)
– Training Trances, Overdurf
– Louder than words, Benjamin Bergen (also wrote What the F)
– Memory, Michael Eysenck
– Cognitive psychology, Michael Eysenck
– Monster & Magical Sticks (always his top 1)
– How emotions are made, Lisa Feldman Barrett (not hypnosis)
– Hypnotic Techniques – David Calof
– Jörgen Rasmussen, “Provocative Hypnosis”. (#4)
– Oxford Handbook of Hypnosis, Michael Nash
– Casebook of clinical hypnosis, Steven Jay Lynn & Irving Kirsch
– Hypnosis and suggestibility (1933), Clark Hull
It started with something like an itching. After a couple of courses that had to do with Personal development I got the question: are you going to start offering your services in the areas you studied? This is when I understood what the itch was.
My unconscious and my body together wanted to tell me something. The pieces came together. It felt perfectly right when I realized that was what I was supposed to do. Then it stopped itching.
So, if there is something that feels like an itch – why not find out what it is? Is there anything stopping you from enjoying yourself in all areas in life? See what you are today and what you can be tomorrow. Appreciate the journey where you will discover what is possible. Does it get better than this?
My inspiration: Gratitude to be able to do something for someone else. What can I contribute to you?